Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I stop marketing calls from Eircom?

Options
  • 21-06-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

My da has an account with eircom and has specified 'no direct marketing calls'. Yet for the past few months - day in day out - we get calls from eircom sales. He's a pensioner, and anything to do with phone/tv/broadband etc. he usually leaves to me to deal with. But he's out a lot and I normally pick up the phone when they call. Originally they came through on a number. I told them not to be calling. Now they're coming through 'Caller ID withheld'. Does anyone know how to stop this? It's really annoying. You'd think if you tell someone that you are not interested in receiving marketing calls that they'd understand it applied to everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Creel wrote: »
    My da has an account with eircom and has specified 'no direct marketing calls'. Yet for the past few months - day in day out - we get calls from eircom sales. He's a pensioner, and anything to do with phone/tv/broadband etc. he usually leaves to me to deal with. But he's out a lot and I normally pick up the phone when they call. Originally they came through on a number. I told them not to be calling. Now they're coming through 'Caller ID withheld'. Does anyone know how to stop this? It's really annoying. You'd think if you tell someone that you are not interested in receiving marketing calls that they'd understand it applied to everyone.

Hi Creel,

I appreciate your situation. Please PM me with your father's account or phone number so I can investigate this further.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement