Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of results

Options
  • 21-06-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi guys, hope some of you can help me with this, I was repeating a year last year, and thankfully have passed, and now when I'm sending my results into my county council to get my grant for next year, what will I send seeing as I did some of them last year and some this year, which means they're on different pages or do I send them the credit statement, but it doesn't say stage 2 complete on it?

Also I ended up repeating one of my modules twice which means it's on my credit statement twice, once with an F(R) beside it and the other time with a B? Will this be confusing for the people dealing with the grant and think that I've possibly failed a module or will they know do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Dannyg90

send both so that they can see the ones you've failed have been completed now and it should be fine. I ended up getting a letter from the student desk confirming that i had passed enough credits to get into the next year and i sent that to the council just to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ucd11

Brilliant thanks for the quick reply, I'll do that asap then so, was thinking they'd understand that I've obviously passed when both modules have the same name. Oh and as for the document you got from the student desk, did you just email them and ask you to send you that document or does it have an official title?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Dannyg90

the council just asked me to get one to make it easier. It doesn't have an official name but they should be able to sort you out at the student desk

Advertisement