Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyronix delta bell

Options
  • 21-06-2012 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭

Im getting two of these bells next Tuesday or Wednesday as replacements for my current two bells . Any diagrams on wiring up the two bells ? I have 6 core cable coming from two locations back to the panel so will it be a straight swap but just different connections at the bells?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Paralell the following connections
    +
    -
    Bell -
    Strobe -

Wire the 2 bell hold offs and the 2 tamper returns in series using 1 EOL resistor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Thanks for replying ... I think I get it
    Will it be done the same way as the HKC bells are done?:/

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

More or less. The only difference is the Delta Bell has separate - and BHO terminals these can be wired on separate cables or parallel in the bell itself. The top tamper on the Delta Bell is - in , the tamper under that is the return.

Advertisement