Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newb question

Options
  • 21-06-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Well, since it seems like some threads here are meant for for a restricted group of people, who only react on eachother and ignore the rest, I hope this is a better place for my question:
    Is there an inside chat option for this website?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What's meant by inside chat? There are the social groups, and plenty of private forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Isis20

Spear wrote: »
    What's meant by inside chat? There are the social groups, and plenty of private forums.
    I meant like a chatroom? Not that you have to go to some different website.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Isis20 wrote: »
    I meant like a chatroom? Not that you have to go to some different website.

If you mean some kind of real-time/IRC style, then no.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Isis20

Spear wrote: »
    If you mean some kind of real-time/IRC style, then no.
    Oh ok. Too bad.

Advertisement