Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much are consultant obstetricians in Galway to go private?

Options
  • 21-06-2012 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Just wondering...thanks!
    I went private with dd two years ago and as far as I recall it was €2,800.
    Is it still the same? Gone up/down?
    I'd be interested to see who is the cheapest please (and best obviously!).
    If names aren't allowed on this mods, can I ask people to pm me please? I'm debating changing from the public system to the private system but just not sure of finances will stretch that far...
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭TwoMums2Be

I would suggest giving them a call and find out their prices and the implications of moving part way through your pregnancy (not sure how far gone you are). My consultant in limerick is €3000 in 3 installments...the rest is covered by insurance! I think they are generally around the same but if you are going to pay out the money then get go for someone who is well recommended even if they cost a few hundred quid more :)

Advertisement