Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Louboutins?

• 21-06-2012 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Want to buy a pair of Louboutins (black).

So, I went into BTs, tried on a pair (gorgeous) but I needed the .5 extra in size (38.5). Girls checked the stock in all stores and they didnt have any.

Anyways, I went onto netaporter, and bought a pair-by some miracle there was a 38.5 size there. So I bought them, got them tried them on and they were too small (about a size). Had to send 'em back :-( . What I didnt know at the time is that all his shoes are different sizes per style i.e. a 38.5 in one style could be smaller fit in another style.

Anyways, is there anywhere else to buy louboutins other than netaporter (always out of stock) or BTs?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

The official CL site ships to Ireland http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/ie_en/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Thanks for that twee but that website does not seem to work on my laptop-besides think would prefer to try them on first (they really do vary in size per style). Do harvey nichols do them (am down the country a bit)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Yes Harvey Nichols stock Louboutins but they have very limited styles so you're best to ring in advance and see if they ave what you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Twee. wrote: »
    The official CL site ships to Ireland http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/ie_en/
    I want all of the shoes! :o

These 'Simple' pumps are gorgeous, so simple and elegant.

Black
    christianlouboutin-simplepump-3080377_bk01_1_660x400_2.jpg?

Navy
    christianlouboutin-newsimplepump-3080746_bl1r_1_660x400_2.jpg?

Nude
    christianlouboutin-newsimplepump-3080746_pk20_1_660x400_2.jpg?

Very jealous of you OP, would love a pair of Loubie's myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Woot, I have a new job... if I get made permanent I'll get the missus a pair. When do they have a better line-up of boots.... presumably closer to winter? Do they also have half sizes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Ok - figure out why I couldnt see the page-updated IE, and can now see them.

Darn they are fabulous, but same old problem of if I get them and they dont fit-ok I know I can prob return them, but its so much hassle-darn it.

Advertisement