Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a place to live.

Options
  • 21-06-2012 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

Hi. If all goes well I will be attending DIT in the Fall. I am currently looking for an apartment to stay in. Can anybody here recommend a decent area to stay in?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭eire-kp

Which part of Dit? there a lot of them:D

If its on on the south side Rathmines would fit the bill or on the north side Drumcondra would be good, both have large student populations,

Or somewhere along the Bus/Luas routes into the city centre. Unlimited choice really.

In the same situation myself actually. Its quite expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

eire-kp wrote: »
    Which part of Dit? there a lot of them:D

If its on on the south side Rathmines would fit the bill or on the north side Drumcondra would be good, both have large student populations,

Or somewhere along the Bus/Luas routes into the city centre. Unlimited choice really.

In the same situation myself actually. Its quite expensive.

Too be honest. I'm not sure. I probably won't find that out until I register. Thanks anyway Eire.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Too be honest. I'm not sure. I probably won't find that out until I register. Thanks anyway Eire.

Well, what course is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Well, what course is it?

Electrical Services Engineering.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Aren't those kind of course normally done at Kevin St DIT?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Yeah, it's Kevin street for that.

Advertisement