Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUGS......HELP

• 21-06-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi can anyone help me please have very small bugs in our camper they look like migets only they dont fly have tried bug spray but this has not worked they are under the mastress's in the presses everywhere please can anyone help me and tell me how to get rid of them many thanks
    :mad::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Hi can anyone help me please have very small bugs in our camper they look like migets only they dont fly have tried bug spray but this has not worked they are under the mastress's in the presses everywhere please can anyone help me and tell me how to get rid of them many thanks
    :mad::confused:

Yikes sounds nasty, Try an ant powder / borax powder. I'd remove all matresses, cushions, curtains etc and tumble dry covers if they'll take it. Over 55deg for at least 10 minutes dehydrates and kills mites. If they might shrink then 12 hours in the freezer is supposed to kill most mites and eggs. Avoid putting soft furnishings back until you're sure the van has been cleared.

Advertisement