Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IM THE KING OF....

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    Drinking and gambling and maybe golfing but its coming to a end just got shifted from jobs to athlone from a border town time to hold the hands up and give it all up. Have a 5 year old, 12 week old a understanding wife who lets me golf at will but then theses dirty whores Fine Fail ship my job, so it means im on road at 630am every day not home till 18:00, 18:10 every evening...down 150- 200 euro a week on desiel, just want to let ENDA KENNY how much of a wan*** he is the dirty b*****d

Club Orange is better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

im here to moan, not fight with people.... just on here to blow off steam:eek:

But you came to moan on a public forum, with PEOPLE on it. You complain about your job when lots of people don't have one. Are you seriously surprised that people are disagreeing with you and even taking offence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

But you came to moan on a public forum, with PEOPLE on it. You complain about your job when lots of people don't have one. Are you seriously surprised that people are disagreeing with you and even taking offence?

He is only having a laugh, can we not all laugh with him or at him which ever?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

I am the king of the wildlings :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

No im not but its a kick it the nuts im gonna be working for nothing after i pay for my car up and down every day, wife has job here kid at school, house not worth a what it was im screwed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

hondasam wrote: »
    He is only having a laugh, can we not all laugh with him or at him which ever?

I'm going with the latter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

No im not but its a kick it the nuts im gonna be working for nothing after i pay for my car up and down every day, wife has job here kid at school, house not worth a what it was im screwed

tbf there is lots of people in the same situation I know it's crap but there is little we can do about it except suck it up and continue working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

OP, I'm from Athlone, will gladly take your job if you want, save you the perils of the commute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I am the king of the wildlings :)

Can I ride the redhead girl around your camp?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

living in monaghan athlone still a dive

You only literally have to drive a few hundred metres into athlone to get to the doe so stop talking out your arse
    Plus it's only an hours drive each way
    And lastly I know a few people who work there and they seem to have more half days or days off than teachers so STFU and get to bed early for your drive to work tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

im here to moan, not fight with people.... just on here to blow off steam:eek:
    just as well. I'm off to bed, have to be up at 8 for my 10 minute drive to work. Will probably have raging anal with my boyfriend first and then do some flower arranging to lull me off to sleep. Give my regards to Athlone. It used to be a nice town, before a load of tossers started working there.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

OP, I'm from Athlone, will gladly take your job if you want, save you the perils of the commute

you can have it 25000 a year and work dirt hours that are worth 50000 swap now please!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

you can have it 25000 a year and work dirt hours that are worth 50000 swap now please!!!
    No offence FANTAPANTS but I can't help laughing every time I read one of your posts then look at your avatar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

Just in case you're a bit confused when you get here. Those big blinky poles are called traffic lights, and you'll have to wear shoes rather than tying spud bags around your feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

Can I ride the redhead girl around your camp?

If you can steal her you can. The crow might have an issue with it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

It was 24000 an hour ago :cool:
    It'll be 30000 by morning!!

Advertisement