Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you get grinds/extra classes from a student?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

bren2001 wrote: »
    Jesus....your cheap. I charge 35 now and am usually booked up by the end of September. I use allhonours to advertise but at this stage its word of mouth. Generally I end up teaching in one family. Start with one, then do a cousin, then back to the brother etc.I'm going into final year (4th) and don't know if I can take on any extra grinds, a lot of my students were in 5th year last year. You might want to up your price, your very cheap.
    Does/Did all honours get you alot of grinds?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭bren2001

eoins23456 wrote: »
    Does/Did all honours get you alot of grinds?

It got me most of my grinds but last year or the year before they changed the grinds site, don't really get too many from it now. Its worth the 20e because you get it back on your first grind.

I get a LOT of emails from people on grinds.ie now. Over the course of September and October I usually get 5-6 grinds and then stop taking on any more students. It lulls till January then from then on I get an email a week really, I am in Dublin tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hotjock

I am having trouble signing up for Allhonours.ie SMPT error cannot connect to host. I emailed them but no reply. Anyone have trouble with this site lately?

Advertisement