Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French/English Language Exchange

Options
  • 21-06-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

How's things?

I'm taking the coffin ship to Canada in about 6 weeks and I'd love to brush up on my French before I go. I have a degree in French but I haven't used it much in 2 years so I really need to brush up! With that in mind I'm looking for a native French speaker in Limerick city to chat with before going. Any bit of help would be really useful!

Salut!

Je vais émigrer au Canada en quelques semaines et je voudrais pratiquer le francais avant d'y aller. Je suis diplomée en francais mais ca fais 2 annees maintenant que je le parle pas donc il faut me remettre a niveau! Alors, je cherche un francophone a Limerick pour discuter un peu avant de partir. Merci d'avance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

why not contact the alliance de fraicais who have just moved to pery sq

http://www.aflimerick.org/

hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Me_Wan

Thanks steveon. To be honest I'm not looking to pay for a class, I don't really need that, I need to speak one-on-one and I don't think a French teacher would be amenable to just meeting up to chat. I can but try though! Thanks!

Advertisement