Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Horrible Feeling

• 22-06-2012 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Just clicked onto Facebook and the first thing on my timeline/newsfeed, was a picture uploaded of a girl I was kinda seeing before which never went anywhere:(

But in this picture she is looking even more lovely than ever:(

Now I'm not in a good mood:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Have a fap to her picture, that'll cheer you up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

A good dose of dick will cheer her right up friend. :)
    It does with me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Dave0301 wrote: »
    Have a fap to her picture, that'll cheer you up!

Don't think it will... It was certainly more than physical attraction I had for her and also it would feel wrong on so many levels

A good dose of dick will cheer her right up friend. :)
    It does with me anyway.

Was this supposed to help me?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

Blast her with cool story's, bro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Far away fields look green OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

Just clicked onto Facebook and the first thing on my timeline/newsfeed, was a picture uploaded of a girl I was kinda seeing before which never went anywhere:(

But in this picture she is looking even more lovely than ever:(

Now I'm not in a good mood:(

HA HAAAA!

Naw I'm joking....seriously dude delete her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

You'll feel better after you tame the lion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Tell her she looks fat. That'll teach her!

• Advertisement

winston82 wrote: »
    Pics?

Can't be doing that mainly cause its wrong...

Also she differently posts here, or someone who would know her does. She is fairly well known around my neck of the woods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Go and find a prostitute that looks like her. Or one that doesn't and glue her picture to her face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

You've actually gone from relationship to friendzone level 99. I think you get a new limit breaker or something. I suggest using it to delete her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Also she differently posts here, or someone who would know her does. She is fairly well known around my neck of the woods

what/which woods?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

after your session of self pollution have a shite, you will feel much better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Don't think it will... It was certainly more than physical attraction I had for her and also it would feel wrong on so many levels

she will not know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Knock one out,should do the trick

You've actually gone from relationship to friendzone level 99. I think you get a new limit breaker or something. I suggest using it to delete her.

I'm never going to be in a relationship with her, I know that.When we were seeing one another, it was fairly sort lived
    deco nate wrote: »
    what/which woods?:p

The Limerick City Area

hondasam wrote: »
    she will not know about it.

If I put the picture up, I'd be positive that at least one person whose already posted would have seen her before(just did a quick look at where posters have posted on here)...

@hondasam just because she doesn't know, doesn't mean its any less wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭gara

Where To wrote: »
    Far away fields look green OP.

Don't mind this crap, it's what married people tell themselves in order to feel better about all the fun they're missing out on! :pac:

• Advertisement

gara wrote: »
    Don't mind this crap, it's what married people tell themselves in order to feel better about all the fun they're missing out on! :pac:

Oh thankfully I'm not married:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It's photoshopped.

keep telling yourself that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Move on. I know it may be tough but it didn't work so find someone that will tick all the boxes and when you go on Facebook not only will she be in a picture but so will you. Good luck OP :)

It's photoshopped.

keep telling yourself that

ha ha I wish, its taken in a pub(which isn't that far from where I'm now) so very much doubt its been altered in anyway

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

She is fairly well known around my neck of the woods

So she's easy, what's the problem?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Move on. I know it may be tough but it didn't work so find someone that will tick all the boxes and when you go on Facebook not only will she be in a picture but so will you. Good luck OP :)

Well its been about 10 months since we last were together, I'm pretty much over it. But it just cam back when I saw her looking so well in the photo, her statuses were appearing on my timeline/newsfeed last week when she was on holidays and it din't have any affect. It was just the picture of her tonight looking so well.

Just got to me is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Wait til she sees that you have 100 FB friends.. :cool: She's definitely gonna want you back.

So she's easy, what's the problem?

ha ha that's not it, she worked in an education institute and because of it she is fairly well known...well she was before not so sure now

Wait til she sees that you have 100 FB friends.. :cool: She's definitely gonna want you back.

Why would the number of FB friends make any difference

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

It's photoshopped.

[SIZE="1"]keep telling yourself that[/SIZE]
    Yeah! They photoshopped it to make her look worse. She looks better in real life. Sucks to be you.

@hondasam just because she doesn't know, doesn't mean its any less wrong

It's only wrong if you cry afterwards.

Yeah! They photoshopped it to make her look worse. She looks better in real life. Sucks to be you.

When I saw your username, I thought this person was going to say something nice...Well I seem to have gotten that one wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

It's only wrong if you cry afterwards.

And post the pictures on facebook, although she might see this as endearing.

A good cry **** will sort you out OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Fairly well known eh?

So your saying she is a slut yes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Well its been about 10 months since we last were together, I'm pretty much over it. But it just cam back when I saw her looking so well in the photo, her statuses were appearing on my timeline/newsfeed last week when she was on holidays and it din't have any affect. It was just the picture of her tonight looking so well.

Just got to me is all
    Don't let it. She's happy and so should you. Unfriend her or ignore her photos. Have you been with anyone else since her?

When I saw your username, I thought this person was going to say something nice...Well I seem to have gotten that one wrong
    Man the fcuk up.

Don't let it. She's happy and so should you. Unfriend her or ignore her photos. Have you been with anyone else since her?

Yeah some older girl around Xmas time, she was very attractive but had the personality of an attractive plank. Also she was in her 30's with me 23 at the time:D
    But no one since
    Man the fcuk up.

Well I'll be manning up tomorrow in the gym...hope that's ok cap

ha ha that's not it, she worked in an education institute and because of it she is fairly well known...well she was before not so sure now

She was your teacher and got the bullet possibly for feeling you up?

Yeah some older girl around Xmas time, she was very attractive but had the personality of an attractive plank. Also she was in her 30's with me 23 at the time:D
    But no one since
    Man the fcuk up.

Well I'll be manning up tomorrow in the gym...hope that's ok cap
    That's more like it!! You gotta learn and move on! You wont know yourself.

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »

Not quiet, she was in a position that you get elected to...

Not quiet, she was in a position that you get elected to...
    Mary Harney?

No the Xmas girl was a massive mistake, she was friends with my brothers girlfriend. So me being with her was all the gossip among her and her friends and family.

But I got a reputation of being quiet the ladies man, which to me fair I kinda like...its nice to be noticed:D

Mary Harney?

Feck no...she worked at an educational institute

But I got a reputation of being quiet the ladies man, which to me fair I kinda like...its nice to be noticed:D

Ladies man but you said you were not with any lady since Xmas. You are some ladies man all right.

No the Xmas girl was a massive mistake, she was friends with my brothers girlfriend. So me being with her was all the gossip among her and her friends and family.

Have you a ten foot rod or what? Ladies man??

Student Union president FTW!

UL Mary I or LIT?

Which should I google?

UL Mary I or LIT?

Which should I google?
    It was the Derek Zoolander school of ladies men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

You seriously should have whacked one off instead of making this pity parade thread. You'd probably be **** a second time already.

Ladies man but you said you were not with any lady since Xmas. You are some ladies man all right.

I was being called ladies man around the time I hooked up with her, Its passed now. I've never claimed to be a ladies man, its what her friends were calling me.
    Have you a ten foot rod or what? Ladies man??

No its around the national average I'm led to believe...but my rod isn't my only tool.

UL Mary I or LIT?

Which should I google?

You'll just have to figure that out all by yourself
    It was the Derek Zoolander school of ladies men.

Your on a roll tonight, should get a gold star for trolling :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement