Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Horrible Feeling

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Shryke wrote: »
    You seriously should have whacked one off instead of making this pity parade thread. You'd probably be **** a second time already.

Ah its always important to get these thing off your chest. I'm not looking for pity, just some people to listen and converse with me is all. People who don't know so their judging isn't important to me:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

You seriously should have whacked one off instead of making this pity parade thread. You'd probably be **** a second time already.
    It did it for me anyways. Knocked two off the cuff to it. Can almost taste the tears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Ah its always important to get these thing off your chest. I'm not looking for pity, just some people to listen and converse with me is all. People who don't know so their judging isn't important to me:)

Ah well it's all tongue in cheek here. Best to get her off your Facebook, you'll only have another relapse again. No point giving yourself heart break and not pity **** about it.
    You'll be grand in the morning.

Ah well it's all tongue in cheek here. Best to get her off your Facebook, you'll only have another relapse again. No point giving yourself heart break and not pity **** about it.
    You'll be grand in the morning.
    Sound advice. Cry ****. Great remedy to what ails you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Just clicked onto Facebook and the first thing on my timeline/newsfeed, was a picture uploaded of a girl I was kinda seeing before which never went anywhere:(

But in this picture she is looking even more lovely than ever:(

Now I'm not in a good mood:(
    Don't think it will... It was certainly more than physical attraction I had for her and also it would feel wrong on so many levels

Oh, you do have it bad:(. If it's been 10 months it may just be that her pic tugged at your heart strings and you'll be fine in a couple of days.

Otherwise, as they say, the best way to get over one woman is to get under another ;).

BTW, I think people who know her will reognise her from the info you've provided - this is unlikely to endear you to her.

I'd say he tugged more then his heart strings.

If you know what I mean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

BTW, I think people who know her will reognise her from the info you've provided - this is unlikely to endear you to her.
    Fortunately, she probably won't be able to work out who he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Ficheall wrote: »

Cruel, Ficheall, cruel ............:D

.......but quite possibly true.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

unsubscribe from her facebook updates. then you won't have to see her pictures anymore. or just tell her you think she's a roide and try it with her again..

• Advertisement

Oh, you do have it bad:(. If it's been 10 months it may just be that her pic tugged at your heart strings and you'll be fine in a couple of days.

Otherwise, as they say, the best way to get over one woman is to get under another ;).

The info I've given is all true, but everyone has taken my location as a constant when it should be taken as a variable.

The info I've given is all true, but everyone has taken my location as a constant when it should be taken as a variable.
    You've turned into the riddler. Just tell us where she is and we can do the decent thing and stalk the sh1te out of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

I want to cover your body with pepper, and then sneeze all over you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

OP, you probably shouldn't have her as a Facebook friend. Facebook is a disaster for curious cats. I deleted my account after one ex broke up with me a couple of years ago and consequently I hardly ever hear anything about her, doubtlessly saving me a lot of upset. Silver lining.

You've turned into the riddler. Just tell us where she is and we can do the decent thing and stalk the sh1te out of her.

Always a fan of the riddler to be fair
    ottostreet wrote: »
    I want to cover your body with pepper, and then sneeze all over you!

What:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Always a fan of the riddler to be fair

What:confused:

I'm not talking to you Paddy, I'm talking to darling.

• Advertisement

Ok...now I'm less confused

Ok...now I'm less confused
    Have you tried ringing her, breathing heavily down the phone and hanging up?

No but if I want to freak her out, That's what I'll do tho

No but if I want to freak her out, That's what I'll do tho
    You're not supposed to tell her it's you. Sure that would ruin it. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

This, so you may aswell put up pics now so at least the rest of us can whack off to her (if she is worthy of course)

• Advertisement

What would she think if she found out you posted a picture of her on an Internet forum?

Too risky. Don't do it OP..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

What would she think if she found out you posted a picture of her on an Internet forum?

46877d1339024234-im-taking-bull-horn-buzz_killington.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

OP, you need to get a good stiff one inside you after the shock of seeing the hot vixen.

And I don't mean whisky :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Well I'll be manning up tomorrow in the gym...hope that's ok cap

Jesus dude, she was just some chick... I think going gay is a bit drastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Move on OP, plenty more fish in the sea........on another note...recently saw a pic of an ex of mine (WTF was I thinking??) on YLYL.....I so did the right thing:D:D:D

kryogen wrote: »

46877d1339024234-im-taking-bull-horn-buzz_killington.jpg

Ha..Just thinkin of it from a girl's point of view dude... OP will have no chance with her if he does that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,716 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Just dipping in and out of the thread, don't know if its been mentioned OP but Mary Harney got married, so looks like the best thing is to move on with your life.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,716 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Yes this definitely works. Each time my wife throws me out I do this and she gets so freaked out that there is some weirdo stalking her that she takes me back, just for the security.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hi O.P. There's another Forum called Personal Issues which you might be more interested in as this Forum is really just all about funny replies.
    HopeThisHelps.

Was this supposed to help me?

Advertisement