Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appliance parts

Options
  • 22-06-2012 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a place i could get washing machine or dryer parts in Meath?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

currys or donoghue's both navan

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

These lads in Trim do them as well:
    http://www.euronics.ie/stores/trim.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Thanks folks. I found a good fella in Maynooth which is quite close to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Ive used local suppliers, but got fedup paying an arm and a leg. I was quoted 115 euro to replace the element in our oven... so i searched and found a thread on espares in the uk. fixed my own oven for 25 euro.

They are a huge supplier in the UK and post to here for a decent charge - I think it was about 7 euro/pound approx... have used them a lot for different parts... element for the oven, seal for the washing machine, filters for the vacuum etc.

They have videos on their site too of how to fit the parts yourself too which are very detailed.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement