Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Some football questions

• 22-06-2012 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭

Easy peasy, we'll see how good you are

Question 1
    Name the English club that plays in Scotland

Question 2
    Top 4 English divisions. Now they've had different names over the years but for most of their existence it was 1,2,3 and 4. Names don't matter
    Name me the club that has scored over 1,000 goals in each division, only one club has achieved it

Question 3
    Name me the Scottish club that God supports
    Well the name is in the Bible
    And it's more then one word, not something like the English club Bury.

Question 4
    Who is the only player to have won the Champions League, Premier League, UEFA Cup and FA Cup and be relegated from the Premier League?

Question 5
    And finally tell me the Irish footballer who caused a shock when he suddenly led the voting for Time's Man of the Century
    Quite an achievement :cool:
    He didn't win in the end, boooooooo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

1. Berwick

2. Good question, I'm guessing Huddersfield Bury or Preston North End (maybe Bolton).

3. Queen of the South

4. Kanu. CL with Ajax, UEFA with Inter, PL and FA with Arsenal, relegated with WBA.

5. No idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Well done, 1,2, 3 and 4 correct

No 2 was Bury

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭poppers

5. O'Brien

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Well done Sir

Ronnie O'Brien

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭BigProblem

4. he was also relegated from championship

• Advertisement