Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Planet - Ballinasloe

Options
  • 22-06-2012 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Do they I.D you and what's the general age going there,is it a good. Club? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Do they I.D you and what's the general age going there,is it a good. Club? :)

I used to go there quite a bit. It never had huge crowds though. As for the ID I suppose they would if you look young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

Terrible Club, smell of sweat is one of its best features..., Any DJ there just plays outdated dance tracks, Staff are ignorant. most people that go there are the play you want to avoid on a night out. Never worry about I.D because the planet doubles as a creche most nights...East nightclub is better in every sense of the word.

Advertisement