Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Casuals

Options
  • 22-06-2012 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on the dole living with three people who generally work until late at night so essentially I have a free house to host casuals at least 3 days a week. The problems are; I don't have an xbox although I have a decent tv and a somewhat ****ty tv which can be used providing someone comes with a console. Problem 2 is that I'm in Bishopstown which isn't exactly central.

Saying that I'm still throwing this out there as an option, what say ye? IMO regular casuals is something we're badly missing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I'd have no problem with bringing an xbox out with me whenever I go. I would also be only able to do this once at most, twice a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

sounds like a plan, like misty i can bring a xbox if needed, what tv's you got are they hd or av out-put. best make sure as a just in case mate.

as a plus you not totally out of luck, least you got your pad still :p

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭recnib

Sounds like a good idea man :P

Awww man Shokashi i watched the Youtube footage of Tempest 12, you're serious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I can walk out there too!

I can bring an ae, but my xbox doesn't really work and my tv is a heavy heavy crt.

recnib wrote: »
    Sounds like a good idea man :P

Awww man Shokashi i watched the Youtube footage of Tempest 12, you're serious :D

:D

thanks mate, mind you i wish i did better that day.
    so Racnib will you be up for casuals too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

raah! wrote: »
    I can walk out there too!

I can bring an ae, but my xbox doesn't really work and my tv is a heavy heavy crt.

You really need to update that box of yours, man! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Yeah I might buy a new one. But before that I'm gonna wrench it open with a screw driver and blow dem insidious dust particles to smithereens. Makin' dem bandit connections, blockin' dat laser.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭recnib

I would do, Cork is only about an hour away but it's all about money, and i dont drive either so theres another thing :P

recnib wrote: »
    I would do, Cork is only about an hour away but it's all about money, and i dont drive either so theres another thing :P

save save save is a bus ride away :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Well there seems to be a bit of interest in this so I will talk to my housemates today and hopefully have a thread for a specific date up tomorrow evening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement