Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another P50 Question?!

Options
  • 22-06-2012 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi folks,

I submitted my P50 at the end of March (along with my wifes)the week we left the country. She has already received payment into her account (about 6 weeks ago) and as of yet i have heard nothing!

I'm thinking this isnt normal to be waiting 12 weeks?

We have already left the country and working abroad and i am wondering is it worth while to contact the revenue office in Rosslare to query the progress of my application?

I can only find a low call 1890 number for that office and i cannot call this from overseas?!

Anyone know what the waiting time is likely to be? Do they contact you if there is no rebate due (although i'm 99.9% sure there is)?

Cheer
    Johnny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Hi folks,

I submitted my P50 at the end of March (along with my wifes)the week we left the country. She has already received payment into her account (about 6 weeks ago) and as of yet i have heard nothing!

I'm thinking this isnt normal to be waiting 12 weeks?

We have already left the country and working abroad and i am wondering is it worth while to contact the revenue office in Rosslare to query the progress of my application?

I can only find a low call 1890 number for that office and i cannot call this from overseas?!

Anyone know what the waiting time is likely to be? Do they contact you if there is no rebate due (although i'm 99.9% sure there is)?

Cheer
    Johnny.

Depending on how it was worked they may have just done a yearly review and if you are both assessed the refund is for you both. Notification should have issued to you in any case either by post to the assess on file for you or to your PAYE Anytime account if you receive correspondence electronically.

The outside Ireland phone number is in the below link under the 1890 numbers.

http://www.revenue.ie/en/contact/lo-call.html

You can also use the contact locator to get an email address for your local PAYE section.

Advertisement