Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Summer Solstice 10k, Sat 23rd June

Options
  • 22-06-2012 5:39am

Anyone else doing it?

Threw runners in corner after Cork marathon, took them out this week, think this might be a good one to ease back into it. Presume route is flat, should be easy to find a flat route in Tralee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Yes, I'm planning on doing it, though it's strictly a training run. I won't be going for a PB. No idea about the route, though.

Route was good enough, though gradual hill bet 7 and 9.

Didn't see results. Did a 42.14 by watch. Small crowd. Water stop on wrong side of road. But was glad to dust off the runners.

The final hill caught me by surprise. For some reason I thought it would be downhill once we turned that corner after 7 km. Apart from that, I enjoyed it.

Crowds weren't that small, there were over 100 finishers.

Results are here:
    http://results.racetectiming.com/Results.aspx?CId=74&RId=20010&EId=1

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

Wouldn't mind a look at the route if anyone would like to put up their garmin link. Please and thanks.

JohnDozer wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind a look at the route if anyone would like to put up their garmin link. Please and thanks.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/191995456

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

Cheers for that, well done on the result.

Advertisement