Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone graduate programme 2012

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HairyBarncale

Just got the call. I'm a no. Kind of wish I could get feedback straight away, curious to know if the others in my group got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brennra

I got the call this morning i was told they cant offer me the job, but if someone pulls out then I will be offered it. Still a waiting game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mim90

brennra wrote: »
    I got the call this morning i was told they cant offer me the job, but if someone pulls out then I will be offered it. Still a waiting game :(

Well, thats not too bad? Good luck :)
    I didn't get it either. Felt like slapping the woman on the phone lol

mim90 wrote: »
    Well, thats not too bad? Good luck :)
    I didn't get it either. Felt like slapping the woman on the phone lol

Yeah theres still hope!! Awh sorry, have you applied for any others?

Yeah theres still hope!! Awh sorry, have you applied for any others?

Not really. But I am going to keep trying. Something should work out. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 daveh298

Yeah I got the same old 'you're on the reserve list if someone pulls out' one. Fairly disappointed.

Similar to others I reckon the one on ones went ok but the group was the decider! Hopefully the 20 offered places all have found other jobs since Thursday and turn it down!

Yeah same, I was really happy with how they went, and have a lot of experience in the industry and was really banking on it. Setting myself up for a let down :P Theres still hope :confused:

Yeah same, I was really happy with how they went, and have a lot of experience in the industry and was really banking on it. Setting myself up for a let down :P Theres still hope :confused:

Ah yeah maybe but I'd say the likelihood of one or two turning it down is low enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rodgpodg

Sorry to hear about all the PFO's, it is not easy as a graduate these days, all I'll say is just make sure you get all the feedback you can, it proves invaluable the next time youre at an assessment centre, the first group assessment I did I failed, but the 2nd one was with Vodafone last year and I passed so I know first hand that the feedbackk] from these things is very very useful... Best of luck to you all in your future endeavours... PS for those on the waiting list, I turned down the offer last year, as did at least one other, so don't think its impossible...

Yeah I heard some people turned it down, so still holding onto some hope, I love this industry dont want to leave it. Did you turn it down straight away ?

• Advertisement

Yeah I heard some people turned it down, so still holding onto some hope, I love this industry dont want to leave it. Did you turn it down straight away ?

Brennra - If you hear anything will you let me know?

Also, does anyone know when they are doing these feedback calls? Thanks!

Yeah course ,,, I don't think I wanna know if you get it :P

I hope they are doing it this week cos I really want to know , don't like waiting. I'm assuming they call us back to tell us we didn't get it , and we get feedback anyway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭he man rugger

I was told on the phone on Monday someone would be back to me later that day with regards to organising feedback... needless to say that didn't happen.

I was told on the phone on Monday someone would be back to me later that day with regards to organising feedback... needless to say that didn't happen.

I got an email from some guy called Daniel and he gave me a feedback slot on Monday the 6th. I think they will get in touch with everyone soon

Cool , I was just told they would call me again, but haven't heard anything since

I figured they'd be calling this week but no I dont think we'll hear anything about not getting it from reserve list - I think we'll just realise that when we haven't heard anything in 3 weeks! But I'll let you know

daveh298 wrote: »
    I figured they'd be calling this week but no I dont think we'll hear anything about not getting it from reserve list - I think we'll just realise that when we haven't heard anything in 3 weeks! But I'll let you know

Thanks :) I'm guessing they will have to go through feedback with us!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭he man rugger

mim90 wrote: »
    I got an email from some guy called Daniel and he gave me a feedback slot on Monday the 6th. I think they will get in touch with everyone soon

Yeah, I'm down for next week now too.

hey dave... any word?

No not yet, I think they've probably all accepted. I didn't even get an email about the feedback! But I work in VF here in Mountainview so I'll see if I can get in touch with someone to organise it!

You?

• Advertisement

daveh298 wrote: »
    No not yet, I think they've probably all accepted. I didn't even get an email about the feedback! But I work in VF here in Mountainview so I'll see if I can get in touch with someone to organise it!

You?

No I haven't heard anything yet :( yeah go find out :)

Hi,

I got in touch to organise my feedback session so they said they'll contact me shortly! I would say your best off replying to one of the mails they sent about the Experience Day just saying you haven't heard anything and I'm sure they will get onto you!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HairyBarncale

Had my feedback phonecall today, seems like the group task really brought me down. It's a shame that there was so much emphasis put on it - I know teamwork is an important part of the job, but I don't think that interrupting the people who wouldn't give others a chance would have been a good example of how to be a team player. Unfortunately it seems that being polite wasn't the way to go either.

Anyone else get feedback yet?

Just got my feedback!! was told a girl dropped out and they replaced her with someone with a commercial background but i was more IT .. which im not, its like they didnt even read my CV or my application. so slightly annoyed over it.

Advertisement