Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pony Camp

Options
  • 22-06-2012 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but could anyone advise me of somewhere that does a pony summper camp for children?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CavanLady

Bachelors Lodge, Navan, Co. Meath are running summer camps also.

http://www.bachelorslodge.com/contact.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Killegar Stables in Enniskerry & Carrickmines Equestrian Centre on the Glenamuc road.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Deanes Equestrian in Donegal run one in Enniskillen too. It's depends where you're situated OP

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

Where abouts are you in the country?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Yeah OP practically every decent sized equestrian centre will run some sort of pony camp or host similar, if you give us your general location we might know some good centres in your vicinity.

Have you considered getting your kids to join their local pony club?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Looking in the Dublin Meath Area, I have contacted the Dunboyne Riding school - thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Sparky85

Summerview Equestrian in Summerhill Co. Meath is a very friendly school and are running pony camps this summer. 10min from Dunboyne, Maynooth, Trim. They are on facebook or their number is on their website , just google them. I've recently started lessons there and love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭stargirl!

i would defo choose summerview over dunboyne they are so much friendlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

As someone mentioned above nearly every stables will do a summer camp. Some in Dublin/Wicklow (out towards Blessington and Rathcoole) I've heard of are Calliaghstown equestrian centre, Hampton lodge and Coolmine

• Advertisement
Advertisement