Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Clinton at Ballymaloe House tonight

Options
  • 22-06-2012 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭

Should provide a few security headaches ! - will he fly into Cork or Chopper from shannon ?

BILL CLINTON AT BALLYMALOE HOUSE TONIGHT.
    22 June 2012
    Former U.S President to address banquet for Worldwide Irish Fund.
    Ballymaloe House in Shanagarry in East Cork will be putting on a spread tonight , with former U.S President Bill Clinton paying a visit. He'll join the Taoiseach, Nobel Laureate Seamus Heaney and many others , for a gala banquet as part of the Worldwide Ireland Funds conference. The main event is taking place at the Castlemartyr Resort until tomorrow... W.I.F Chief Executive Kieran McLoughlin says , President Clinton has been a huge support...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Andip wrote: »
    Should provide a few security headaches ! - will he fly into Cork or Chopper from shannon ?

Flew in at 9.30am, private jet. Brought his golf bats too.

285684_462904920386619_1117638789_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

He did Pana today.

AwAPv2UCAAMdtaX.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

evilivor wrote: »
    He did Pana today.

AwAPv2UCAAMdtaX.jpg

Great pic lol he's some dude

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ash777

Call me dumb if you want, but did he not actually attend the convention in Castlemartyr, but the dinner at Ballymaloe was a dinner (unofficially?) part of the conference, which he attended , and gave a speech at? What happened to the whole dinner at Michael Flatley's, or was that the dinner he helped organise? Confused I am! Is he still in Cork?

Advertisement