Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Old TV Show

• 22-06-2012 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Right this is a long shot i'm sure...but no harm trying hopefully lol

Basically when I was a child in the Isle of Man, I was on a Childrens TV Show, where they were depicting the story of St Patrick (assumingly I played St Patrick because I was Irish lol)...

Anyway, it only dawned on me other day that this actually happened...but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the show.

I am pretty sure it was a BBC show, probably from the late 80's/early 90's. I can vaguely remember wearing a red badge for some reason.

I honestly can't remember any more details! But it's been driving me mad lately so trying to see if anyone else out there can recall any tv show that would fit that bill.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Ask your mother? IMDB yourself? Wouldn't have seen anything on BBC when I was young so I haven't a clue but surely your mum has some more details?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭enigma_b17

Family can't remember it either! :)
    Doubt its on IMDB.

All we can seem to remember is, I was 8-10 (so 1989-1991's), in the Isle of Man, and I was St Patrick.

I've submitted an inquiry into the bbc to see if they have anything in their archives, but just trying to explore additional avenues of investigation! :)

Advertisement