Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a universal buggy parasol

Options
  • 22-06-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Can anyone recommend a parasol?

Collected our Cosatto from Eurobaby last night and the shop assistant did not recommend the ones they stock - clamp not the best.

Has anyone used the Mothercare one?

(If possible from b&m store as I would like it in the next few days)

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I got a Mothercare one last year for our Holiday and it was fine, the clamp worked grand.. we got the week out of it anyway but it was snow white and was filthy when we were going home so we left it behind :o

It was €20.00 and I haven't seen any similar in stock this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

Have you considered a shade-a-babe sunshade? (I think there are other makes too) Better than parasols for sun protection really.

http://www.shade-a-babe.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nukin_futs

Little My wrote: »
    Have you considered a shade-a-babe sunshade? (I think there are other makes too) Better than parasols for sun protection really.

http://www.shade-a-babe.co.uk/

Will check out Mothercare to see what their current one is like. At least they stock our buggy is well so I should be able to try it out.

Will also check out shade-a-babe. Product looks good, but website is very poor. If I'd come across it myself I would have thought it was a scam!

Thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

Yep the website is terrible, but I think the product is pretty good. Many pushchairs also have sunshades that go with the pushchair, which might be a better option than a one-fits-all type.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have this:

KT100277_2.jpg

Is made by Summer, I think I got it in Guineys. I got a present of a clamp on parasol and I lasted 20 mins before I ripped it off the buggy. It drove me mad.

With the thing above, I can put it on in May and take it off in Sept. You can fold the buggy with it on too as it just has slightly strong plastic on the sides.

• Advertisement
Advertisement