Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country Markets

Options
  • 22-06-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Where are the Country Markets/Farmer Markets in the Kingdom? I know there is 1 in Dingle on a Friday anywhere else? oh and Tralee outside the Brandon on Saturday i think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

There's one in Castlegregory on Sundays, in the Village Hall, from 10 to 2. There's one in Castleisland too I think but I don't know the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

Also one in Listowel of a Friday from 10 until 2 I think

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Prop Joe wrote: »
    Where are the Country Markets/Farmer Markets in the Kingdom? I know there is 1 in Dingle on a Friday anywhere else? oh and Tralee outside the Brandon on Saturday i think?

There's one in Ardfert on a Sunday indoors, in the village hall I think. There was also one in Blennerville, not sure if its still on, think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭MP62

Every Wednesday in Kenmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

There's one in Glenbeigh on Sundays, at the GAA grounds. It's small but with some very nice produce on sale. Got me some wild salmon and peanut butter fudge today :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sneem on Tuesdays... small but we stay after the food stalls have gone.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Prop Joe wrote: »

found this http://www.kerryfarmersmarkets.com/

Advertisement