If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha RXV671

Options
  • 22-06-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi there,

just wondering if you have any of these left, and if so, what would be the best price for one?
    Thanks.

Jason.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Hi there,

just wondering if you have any of these left, and if so, what would be the best price for one?
    Thanks.

Jason.

Jason,

you are in luck - I have a (very) few left brand new boxed - they are cracking value at £299.95.

If you would like one just drop us a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout asap to get you sorted.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Hi John,

thanks for the quick reply. What's the euro price for those of us south of the border!

Rgds,
    Jason.

Hi John,

thanks for the quick reply. What's the euro price for those of us south of the border!

Rgds,
    Jason.

Jason,

€374.99 and delivery would be €12.99 if you would like it delivered...what area are you in?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,
    I'm Limerick / Tipperary based.

I'm 90% sure I have to head to Dublin tomorrow. Any chance if picking a unit up in Dublin?
    If so, is that 375 the best can be done? I'd pay cash if it would knock another bit off the price.

Rgds,
    Jason.

Hi John,
    I'm Limerick / Tipperary based.

I'm 90% sure I have to head to Dublin tomorrow. Any chance if picking a unit up in Dublin?
    If so, is that 375 the best can be done? I'd pay cash if it would knock another bit off the price.

Rgds,
    Jason.

Jason,

I can probably arrange a Dublin pick-up tomorrow and that would take the shipping off (€13) - AND you would have it for the weekend - however I can't do anything extra for cash - Both Ursula (our Accountant) and Michael Noonan would have a freaker if they evn thought that was a possibility :eek:.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Hi John,

isn't haggleing the name of the game, sure all those politicians know all about that!

Leave it with me for the afternnon to think about, my budget is 350, hence me trying to to the most bang for the buck so to speak.

Rgds,
    Jason.

Hi John,

isn't haggleing the name of the game, sure all those politicians know all about that!

Leave it with me for the afternnon to think about, my budget is 350, hence me trying to to the most bang for the buck so to speak.

Rgds,
    Jason.

No problem Jason,

Can't go to €350 unfortunately :o

If you would like to collect in Dublin tomorrow - I would need to know by about 16.00 this afternoon as I'll have to have it sent down from Belfast for ya..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John

You've got a PM

Rgds
    Jason

Hi John

You've got a PM

Rgds
    Jason

Thanks Jason - I'll get the guys to give you a shout!

ATVB,

John Mc

Forgot to mention, must be a black unit

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.