Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Weekly EURO Tournament - Fixtures/Results/Tables

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

No
    apologies for the confusion when I didn't show for games.....you know its not my regular form!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

No
    apologies for the confusion when I didn't show for games.....you know its not my regular form!

Hopefully we get another started at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

No

Hopefully we get another started at the weekend

Thanks.....good game there by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ColmMc

Russia 1 - 0 Portugal

Very tight game, he dominated the first and I dominated the second.

77 minute goal. DELIGHTED!

FlawedGenius, you around tonight to play the semi?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

No
    I'd say mrdommyt is at the pats match so if your on later I can play you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

France 3-1 Spain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

No
    Capajoma wrote: »
    France 3-1 Spain
    A draw in the first two games,in the third ea disconnected 2-1 in last minute with my goalie up he runs the whole field and scores.Great games

Russia 3 - 2 Italy

First game finished 1 - 1, I equalized in the 90th minute!!

Absolutely DELIGHTED!!!

Great games!!

Drumlover/Steirishrover, is the winner available to play the semi final when they have their quarter final played?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

No
    Scotland 2-1 Germany

How the **** did I win that? Backs to the wall job, went 1-0 down, equalized from a corner just before half time and scored the winnner in the 85th min. 1 on 1 with Scott Brown, Neuer comes out tackles me, I tackle him, then an open goal! Unlucky man, I derserved nothing from that match!

• Advertisement

No
    Scots 2-1 Germany

My run had to come to an end. Couldn't break down the 5 man defence ha. Hit post twice. Dommy done well, interesting semis

No
    Scots 2-1 Germany

My run had to come to an end. Couldn't break down the 5 man defence ha. Hit post twice. Dommy done well, interesting semis

Had to go ultra-defensive or else I would've been raped!! And it was a 4 man defence with CDM :P

No
    Scots 2-1 Germany

Had to go ultra-defensive or else I would've been raped!! And it was a 4 man defence with CDM :P

I would have done the same myself if I was Scotland. U deserved it didn't put my chances away. What neuer was doing I will never know ha. Well done

No
    France 2-0 Scotland

Got what I deserved, good luck in the final

Final Game - France 3-2 Russia

Great game, went ahead twice but he pulled me back and he gave away a penalty in the last kick of the game for me to win it. Very tight game, fair dues to Colm, getting as far as the final with Russia was a great achievement.

No
    Well done lads

Capajoma wrote: »
    Final Game - France 3-2 Russia

Great game, went ahead twice but he pulled me back and he gave away a penalty in the last kick of the game for me to win it. Very tight game, fair dues to Colm, getting as far as the final with Russia was a great achievement.

Great game the penalties we both got were unlucky to concede so the result was a fair one. Thanks for organizing it BrayHeader!! :D:D

I think we should continue with ko tournaments instead of a league because leagues tend to take a long time to finish, and a lot of players give up if they are in contention and don't see out the rest of their games where as if you lose in a tournament your out and the winners go on and it only takes a few days to complete so we can have a new tourny every few days with new teams!! We can do clubs as well as countries to mix it up!!!!!

Give it some thought!!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

No
    Cheers lads, and well played Cap.

I decided to have an 8 team league, 4.5 stars max.

Tournaments good craic, but you don't get many games.

I will open a signup thread and people can register. We can then have a feeder league to be run by somebody else, with auto promotion/relegation for bottom 2, and a playoff for 3rd place. Too much hassle chasing 16 lads to play games.

Preference given to the old reliables from previous boards.ie league seasons, and those who finished tournament games in good time.

After the signup, I will do the initial setup for both leagues, then pass the admin details onto the championship mod.

Is it first come first serve?

No
    Nope.. You'll prob be in anyway as u played games and won the title

• Advertisement

No
    Signup thread now open

No
    Hi Mod,

Can you please close off this thread as. The tournament is compete?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

No

Here was the semi lads.. I was 1 nil up but then we had a disconnection so we just continued next game 1 up from roughly the same time we dc.. Audio sync is out though dunno whats wrong:(:confused:..

Advertisement