Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden Ultimate Team

Options
  • 22-06-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

I have been messing around in MUT and finding it interesting.
    Was wondering if anyone else has played about with it?

I like playing with an almost random set of players - kind of like the fantasy league but with a lot less choice and you could end up playing against an almost identical team...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Never played it, do you play online against other players?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    Never played it, do you play online against other players?

Is it like Fifa where you're basically the one player on a team?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Is it like Fifa where you're basically the one player on a team?

I think there is a seperate mode for that "Madden Superstar" or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Never bothered with this really. You end up having to play randoms and tend to get same crap you get in the lobbys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Yeah MUT is fairly terrible. I found it fun buying packs though. I once got a special edition Tony Romo that was worth a fair bit so I was able to build up my team but you get the same carry on as in head to head. There's a glitch where you can have terrible players first on your depth chart to give your team a low overall and then when you get into the game yoú'll find they pause and then rearrange the depth chart to have the likes of Brady at QB etc. Very annoying. But collecting the cards is quite fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Lukebray wrote: »
    Yeah MUT is fairly terrible. I found it fun buying packs though. I once got a special edition Tony Romo that was worth a fair bit so I was able to build up my team but you get the same carry on as in head to head. There's a glitch where you can have terrible players first on your depth chart to give your team a low overall and then when you get into the game yoú'll find they pause and then rearrange the depth chart to have the likes of Brady at QB etc. Very annoying. But collecting the cards is quite fun.

I pretty much think same thing. I enjoy building the team and crap but you get some serious dickheads in head to head

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MontyChips

I don't really play head to head games. I tend to just collect and trade cards, which is quite fun.

Advertisement