Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to access exam results! DIT

Options
  • 22-06-2012 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

My results for my course came out over a week ago now and I am still not able to log on to view my results! I got the email with the pin but it still says my pin is disabled! I was carrying a maths module from first year so when I went into the exams office to ask about it they said that was the reason I was unable to log in! I unofficially recieved all my second year results and passed everything but still haven't been able to recieve the results from the module I was carrying and still can't log in! Has anyone else had this problem!?? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

I had the same problem and it turned out that there was some confusion with DIT and the VEC paying my fee's. Also, a few classmates had problems with their pin so they just went into the forgot pin option, changed their pin and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

sometimes it won't let you log in if you put a lowercase c/d at the start of your student number, you need to capitalize it (C/D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭emmacxxx

sometimes it won't let you log in if you put a lowercase c/d at the start of your student number, you need to capitalize it (C/D)
    Yeah no it's not that! I went in and everything and they didn't really know either! It's something to do with me carrying a module! Hate dit sometimes!!

Advertisement