Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Germany vs. Greece TONIGHT

Options
  • 22-06-2012 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey together,

I will stay in Dublin for the next 3 month to do an internship in a multinational company.

As a convinced supporter of the German Soccer Team, it would like to support my team in their tonights match against Greece (will will surely kick them of the competition ;)), at least in front of the TV.

Do you know a nice place/pub where I can go to watch the match and having some beers, preferred with some other German fans around there?

Thanks for your response,

Simon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Fimbal wrote: »
    Hey together,

I will stay in Dublin for the next 3 month to do an internship in a multinational company.

As a convinced supporter of the German Soccer Team, it would like to support my team in their tonights match against Greece (will will surely kick them of the competition ;)), at least in front of the TV.

Do you know a nice place/pub where I can go to watch the match and having some beers, preferred with some other German fans around there?

Thanks for your response,

Simon

Definitely The Living Room on Cathal Brugha Street. Was there for the last Germany game and there were plenty of German fans there. Lots of big screens and drinks offers too.

http://www.thelivingroom.ie/contact-us.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Sinnott's on South King Street (beside Stephen's Green Shopping Centre) is a good bet. There was a good mix there of German and Dutch fans at the Germany-Holland match. It can be quite busy though so if you want a seat you might want to arrive a while before kick-off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The Woolshed pub on Parnell Street beside the Cineworld cinema or The Living Room pub on Cathal Brugha Street (just off O'Connell Street) would probably be your best bet.

http://www.woolshedbaa.com/dublin/whats-on/football/

http://www.sports-in-bars.ie/sports-bars-Dublin/Living-room-30.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Newaglish wrote: »
    Sinnott's on South King Street (beside Stephen's Green Shopping Centre) is a good bet. There was a good mix there of German and Dutch fans at the Germany-Holland match. It can be quite busy though so if you want a seat you might want to arrive a while before kick-off.

Avoid Sinnotts, they hate football fans.

Go to The Living Room, it's an excellent pub, with great beers and a very international clinetele.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Bull and castle, lord edward street has a german beer hall upstairs. Plenty of germans there for their game against portugal

• Advertisement
Advertisement