Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want one

Options
  • 22-06-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Since this on a New Zealand newspaper http://www.williamswarn.com/ , do you think this is cheating or would you like one to

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

So no drinking homebrew while you make more? Hell with that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Its not cheating, you still have to stir it. Its ridiculously expensive. I still want one though frown.gif
    BeerNut wrote: »
    So no drinking homebrew while you make more? Hell with that...

Better get 2 so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

That fellow is the mellowest beer drinker I;ve ever heard.. kind of trusting south african/australian accent...

Yes I want one too

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

A steal at just €3,562 (or just €9 for a plastic bucket).
    Still, if someone gifted me one, I wouldn't give them a wedgie.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TOOYOUNGTODIE

This system is class and has a 'real world' application, a mate of mine is opening a micro in October and he will use uni tanks, no need for secondary, they are pressure controlled and self carbonating, you just have to blow off the yeast and trub from the bottom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement