Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never charged xperia S before first use, what have I done?

Options
  • 22-06-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Does any one know what kind of damage I may have done to my Sony xperia S by not charging it for 30 mins before turning it on?

I only saw the sticker in the front saying 30mins charge first, and I thought that it didn't mean that much, especially since on the quick start guide it didn't mention it. But then when I got home I pulled out this one little leaflet that was like 'Make Sure to charge your phone for 30mins before use'.

So, what have I done ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭kirving

Dont worry about it, probably just a precaution so the phone doesn't run out of battery when it's installing updates once it's turned on.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If there's juice in the battery then using it for a little while will do no harm, just try to make sure that the first charge is a complete one. Switch the phone off, plug in the charger and don't use it until it's fully charged.

Advertisement