Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wyse Property Mgt

Options
  • 22-06-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

What is the story with these guys. I have complained to them about many issues in relation to the apt complex i live in. The last complaint was a very serious matter and it has been one whole month and they haven't given me any update or told me what action has been taken etc. I find it shocking !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dublin Phoenix

Hi,

Okay my sis bought me a flying lesson and i have to book it within the next week. I am very nervous (and i do mean very) as im not that keen on the whole heights thing. Can anyone tell me what to expect or give me any good advice on how to calm my nerves ?? i get very anxious and tend to over-worry but i really want to do this lesson. it's with flightwise @weston airport. i'm terrified:eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

N&F isn't a dumping ground for your off-topic threads. Check the stickies and find the proper places.

Advertisement