Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSFIV: AE - Costume packs on the GFWL marketplace

Options
  • 22-06-2012 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads. I have a question, does the shoryuken pack listed on the GFWL marketplace include the Ultra + Super shoryuken packs from the console release? I know Steam has a complete shoryuken pack but I got SSFIV: AE on Origin and there are no costume packs to get through Origin so my next best bet is the GFWL marketplace.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I'm pretty sure it would give you all 3 sets of costumes for the shoto's.

Just checked games of windows live marketplace and the complete costume pack is available for €14.99, same as on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Cheers Azza. I'm not interested in the other characters' costumes so I'll probably just get the shotos and maybe arcade challengers pack for Oni and Evil Ryu costumes.

Advertisement