Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halal Butcher

Options
  • 22-06-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get some Halal meat? Around Balbriggan ideally, happy to go anywhere between Swords and Drogheda.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Have you gone to the Asian shop on Railway Street? I'm nearly sure their meat is Halal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

There is some sort of ethnic food shop a few doors down from the cinema in balbriggan. I am sure it has signs advertising Halal produce. It is the first building after the steps past the cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Yeah called into the shop on railway street today, and it had Halal meat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Jimdagym wrote: »
    There is some sort of ethnic food shop a few doors down from the cinema in balbriggan. I am sure it has signs advertising Halal produce. It is the first building after the steps past the cinema.

Is this still open? The last few times I was down there it was closed which was a pity because it was/is the best one by far.

Advertisement