Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The mantra

• 22-06-2012 7:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18

This I want your opinion on. Supposedly it’s what they call a mantra & it’s popping up everywhere on the web. Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries. The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them. Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites. What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries? How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem? And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this? But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsi xmillionjews. They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white. So what do you make of it & have you an opinion on what this will mean for lefties or whatever who support immigration?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

:) I thought a mantra was a fish ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

Paragraphs are free you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I haven't seen you in ages. I still don't think your theories will find much support.

Still, good luck. Maybe try not saying the exact same things, and making what you say seem less racist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

The opel mantra were cute......:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

people do actually say japan needs to be more friendly to immigration, they're in for trouble in a while if they don't change their tune

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

realies wrote: »
    :) I thought a mantra was a fish ;)

:o:o That should be a mantra ray :o:o I am out :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 D3V1L

I think this is a great forum & with great guy's & gal's on it. I just want your opinions I'm new here. Will this mantra make it harder for them to work their magic with political correctness, if these mantra users indeed have an argument that centers on the moral high ground & is it a mantra that works for you or not & why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Thought this was about the club in Maynooth.

people do actually say japan needs to be more friendly to immigration, they're in for trouble in a while if they don't change their tune

Explain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

What is the RACE problem and why are you RAISING your VOICE!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

I stated my not so politically correct opinion on race demographics in Ireland a few months back, in a thread to do with politics.

I won't be making that mistake again. :o

Seriously OP ... either change the subject of the thread to the Mantra nightclub in Maynooth or prepare to be eaten alive by left leaning boardsies. ;)

Sindri wrote: »

The "RACE problem" is really the White problem, So we are been targeted for future non-existence. Through massive non-White immigration, assimilation & integration. It's a targeted genocide.

D3V1L wrote: »
    The "RACE problem" is really the White problem, So we are been targeted for future non-existence. Through massive non-White immigration, assimilation & integration. It's a targeted genocide.

Please provide evidence of this.

Also, please provide evidence to change my feeling that you simply don't like dark people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Ireland should always remain inhabited predominantly by indigenous Irish people. That's my mantra. Simple, straight to the point and succinct.

Please provide evidence of this.

Also, please provide evidence to change my feeling that you simply don't like dark people.

You have never heard anybody talk about a race problem? You have never heard the White race condemned? You have never heard anybody insist on open borders? You have never heard anybody say the Final Solution to racism is “mixing THE races”? When they mean only mixing races in predominantly White countries? Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.” Sarkozy said that “not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country” why is that “OK” and not “racist” but a White person saying they believe in white racial survival is an “evil racist”?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

NO YOU IDIOT! IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT RACE, IT'S THEM HOMOSEXUALISTS, FEMINISTS AND STICKY FINGERED INTERNET WHITE KNIGHTS, IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE AWAY THE STRAIGHT WHITE MALE'S TEA AND BISCUITS.

I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE YELLING.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Also, when you weren't looking, they banned Christmas, and now teach the Koran in schools. LOUD NOISES.

MaxSteele wrote: »
    I stated my not so politically correct opinion on race demographics in Ireland a few months back, in a thread to do with politics.

I won't be making that mistake again. :o

Seriously OP ... either change the subject of the thread to the Mantra nightclub in Maynooth or prepare to be eaten alive by left leaning boardsies. ;)

I don't have a pamphlet but you maybe should do your homework on the mantra, sure something will pop up under Horus the Avenger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Sindri wrote: »

IT JUST TOO FAST. I think that the race problem and he yelling so he can be hear over the sounds of the cars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Who is targeting us? These aren't natural phenomenon due to economic and socio-political realities?

• Advertisement

You have never heard anybody talk about a race problem? You have never heard the White race condemned? You have never heard anybody insist on open borders? You have never heard anybody say the Final Solution to racism is “mixing THE races”? When they mean only mixing races in predominantly White countries? Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.” Sarkozy said that “not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country” why is that “OK” and not “racist” but a White person saying they believe in white racial survival is an “evil racist”?

I've heard all of these things, and all from people I couldn't take seriously who provided no serious evidence to back up their grandiose claims, and whom I strongly suspected of simply being racist and looking for quasi-legitimate ideologies to hide their prejudice behind.

I believe someone who believes in white racial survival to be racist because there's no such thing as a white culture. Someone believing in white racial survival therefore wishes to simply preserve the white skin colour. They would therefore believe whiteness itself to be superior simply due to skin colour, not any greater cultural reasons. They obviously believe that there's something worthwhile about simply being white, and prefer it to other skin colours. If they weren't racist, they wouldn't care about skin colour. But they do, so they're racist. It's pretty simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Resistance is futile. We are the Borg.
    Me personally, I'm just the bored.
    Is that you Eugene Terreblanche? I thought you were across in SA or dead, or somthing. Thanks for the heads up on the Mantra thing, I will be watching out for it next time I meet a foreidgner. Any peep of a repetitive phrase out of them and I'll whip out my Luger and pop a cap in their as5, just for you. I will resist till the end, if it gets too bad, I have cyanide and a high sperm count. If I can't out-breed them I will poison their espressos. I think you may well be right though, cos my eldest lad keeps calling everyone a Mofo and bagging his pants. A load of his mates are Black as well(they seem quite nice tbf) - the end is nigh. Yawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Is somebody forcing you to procreate with women of different races?

Damn.. some people get all the action :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Go copy-paste your racist bullshit somewhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement