Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom panel beeping at 4am

Options
  • 22-06-2012 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi, i was wondering if anyone on this forum could advise me on a problem im having with a 12 year old eircom wireless alarm.

Im renting a house with an eircom alarm setup, we disconnected the alarm from the phone line as we aren't going to be paying for monitoring and wont be paying or using the phone line in the house.

We would like to use the alarm as a stand alone system but at 4am every night it does a repeated triple beep and when you press status it stops but give out about the phone connection... is there anyway to disable this phone line test/monitoring feature? (apologies is this brushes against or passes the guidelines set out in this forum.)

any info or help would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

inchiuvatu wrote: »
    Hi, i was wondering if anyone on this forum could advise me on a problem im having with a 12 year old eircom wireless alarm.

Im renting a house with an eircom alarm setup, we disconnected the alarm from the phone line as we aren't going to be paying for monitoring and wont be paying or using the phone line in the house.

We would like to use the alarm as a stand alone system but at 4am every night it does a repeated triple beep and when you press status it stops but give out about the phone connection... is there anyway to disable this phone line test/monitoring feature? (apologies is this brushes against or passes the guidelines set out in this forum.)

any info or help would be great.

Thanks

What type system have you got installed?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭inchiuvatu

can find model details but heres a pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

inchiuvatu wrote: »
    can find model details but heres a pic.

The only way to do this is to turn off the phone test and delete the phone numbers in engineering.

Advertisement