Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Results predictions*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sarah96

English A - really hoping for an A in english its the only one I reallly want and hoping I just scraped one.. (83 in the mock!)
    Irish C- Exam did not go my way at all.. will be over the moon if I manage to scrape a B
    Maths B- Was aiming for an A but considering I cried in paper one that seems unlikley :P
    History A- Was a lovley paper really couldnt have gone better :)
    Geography B- went really well but everyone seems to have done well so it will probs be marked really hard :/
    Sciece C/B- I did leave the exam at 10 :15 ...
    Business A-was a really nice paper one of the best I sat!:)
    Art- B- Was aiming for an A but don't think I got it.. could be pleasently suprised
    spanish C- languages are not my strong point should have really done pass sp will be happy with a C :)
    CSPE B- For some reason I dont think I got an A and am expecting a B
    Religion B- same for cspe.. just didnt know the finer details to scrape an A

Will be delighted with the above results anything better will be a great suprise! If I get the A's in history, business and english I will be delighted! :)

Advertisement