Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horizontal vertical SHMUPS!

• 22-06-2012 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Okay, bit of a confusing title - I'm looking to buy some horizontally displayed arcade shmups that scroll vertically. (to basically get my vertical fix without a vertical monitor)

Off the top of my head, we have -

Mars Matrix
    1944 The Loop Master
    AeroFighters series
    Gigawing
    Soukyugurentai
    Radiant Silvergun

Anything else you guys can think of?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Casey120

Verticals on MVS like Strikers ?

Raystorm
    Raycrisis
    Psyvariar
    Night raid
    XII Stag
    ( Taito G-Net Multi thingie ? )

Twinbee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Was toying with the idea about getting a G-Net a few months back when a couple of the lads here picked one up. Any idea what the usual going rate is for one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

About €140-160 including shipping. I was just looking at some G-NET games recently. I adore Night Raid, I think it's an incredibly underrated game. Tempted to buy the actual card now to replace the dump I use on my G-NET board. Just for saving hassle with the CF re-flash, saving scores etc.

Oh and clear my conscience a bit too. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Tiger-Heli and Jackal are 2 of the best!

• Advertisement
Advertisement