Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results - Hard Copy

Options
  • 22-06-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭

Is a hard copy of your results sent out in the post. Didn't get one for JF but I've heard others talking about them.
    Does it just depend on the school?

Comments

Depends on school and year from what I can see. I need one every year for my grant form.

I'm in Science and in JF I literally walked into the course office, asked for a letter stating my results and was handed one within 2 minutes. In SF I had to apply for a transcript in the course office and received one in a week or two. In JS by the time I had requested a copy they had already emailed me saying that transcripts for the entire class were available in the department office without any request needed.

So if you want one, ask. Worst case scenario they tell you they're sending one already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Thanks. Yeah I was going to do that when I'm back in the college.

Advertisement