Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found in Rush Friday 22nd june

Options
  • 22-06-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I picked up a small female dog this evening. She was running along the skerries road in Rush. I spotted her at Coopersfield in the middle of the traffic and eventually picked her up in Goldenridge. I drove around with her for a while and even sat out on the wall with her at Coopersfield this evening in the hope that her owner would be out looking for her. Anyway, if anyone, or anyone knows anyone, missing a dog can they get in touch please. I can't keep her, I have two dogs already.
    Thanks
    A
    Tagged:

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Take her to the vets - they can check if she is chipped which would (hopefully) identify the owner

There is also a lost and found thread in the Animals and Pets forum where you could post up details

• Registered Users Posts: 2 starpanda

Thanks beasty, will do

Advertisement