Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neighbour's Cat

• 22-06-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭

I left my sittingroom window open today to air out the room.

A few hours later I came back to the room and noticed that a bastard cat shat in the middle of the floor. I cleaned it up and disinfected the area and closed the window. Now I'm after noticing another shit over by the telly.

WTF?!!?

So a cat came into my sitting room earlier today, decided to take a **** and left. A few hours later he came back and done it again! So my neighbour's cat thinks my house is his own personal toilet.

I swear to all of Boards.ie that I Pappy O'Daniel will find this cat and kill him.

Has anything similar happened to any of ye?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

**** on the neighbours floor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

You got owned by a cat,you should now delete your account and go far far away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

pillow case + bricks. is there a canal/river near you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

Why would a cat **** twice in the same room? Maybe your place is just known as a public toilet around the block or so because it smells like cat loo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Yes there's a river alright. But if I'm going to catch him I'll have to earn his trust.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

Go to your neighbors house find where the cat sleeps and take a ****e on his bed.

Post pictures of the hilarious results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Is there only one cat in the neighbourhood or will you kill them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Never came across a cat that I wanted to kill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Well I'd like to hear from the soggy bottom boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

You left your window open for a few hours and went away, and the worst that happened was a cat shat in your sitting room? You should be grateful.

You should probably close your windows if you're going away.

• Advertisement

sgb wrote: »
    Never came across a cat that I didnt want to kill

fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Buy a dog.

hondasam wrote: »
    Is there only one cat in the neighbourhood or will you kill them all?

There's only one cat who hangs around outside my house. For now he's to blame.

What's the best way to kill a cat? I've never killed an animal before. I really want to get revenge on the fucker and his death would be the ultimate revenge.

Alternatively, I could just murder his owner, grind and mince his body and feed it to the cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Get a bear.

get a fucking big tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

If the cat got in, so can human visitors,who also may relieve themselves on your floor!

Close the windows maybe, when you're not at home?

There's only one cat who hangs around outside my house. For now he's to blame.

What's the best way to kill a cat? I've never killed an animal before. I really want to get revenge on the fucker and his death would be the ultimate revenge.

Alternatively, I could just murder his owner, grind and mince his body and feed it to the cat.

It would be easier to keep your windows closed in future. It's not the cats fault.
    Cruelty to animals is not nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

It would be easier to keep your windows closed in future. It's not the cats fault.

I had to air out the room, it stank of stale beer and cigarette smoke. I think in this case cruelty to animals is justifiable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

And when I said some people here don't mind hurting/killing cats, no one would accept it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I had to air out the room, it stank of stale beer and cigarette smoke. I think in this case cruelty to animals is justifiable.

The cat was smoking and drinking too? This gets better.

And no..cruelty to animals is never justifiable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

well Obviously the cat got the ****s from the smell, can't blame him now can you. It's your own fault. Leave the cat alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

And when I said some people here don't mind hurting/killing cats, no one would accept it...
    That because the cat is asking for it. Walking around think hes better than the op. Sh1ting in ops house. No respect at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Was it in liquid or solid form?

Solid. Why do you ask?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Jester252 wrote: »
    That because the cat is asking for it. Walking around think hes better than the op. Sh1ting in ops house. No respect at all

Maybe the op should keep his windows closed then.
    Its a cat, not a human, cat has little sense of what's morally acceptable and what's not. Doesn't give op a reason to kill it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Go into the neighbors house, drop the pants, take out a newspaper and let the revenge flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Pick up or suck it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Solid. Why do you ask?

Nevermind tis just a fetish of mine.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Get a cow mate or watch me myself and Irene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Pushtrak wrote: »
    I see the above, and raise you...
    i'll see and rise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

You leave your windows open and the house unattended and you're worrying about a cat ****ting in the house?

That's a bit like being more annoyed with the blood stains on your trousers than the loss of your leg in a horrible accident.

Sir, I think deep down you are annoyed with yourself and rather than face up to your own inadequacies you transfer your anger to the cat.

I recommend that you protect your home properly and take a weekend away at a retreat and take time to resolve this internal struggle you've transferred to a cat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Now I'm after noticing another shit over by the telly.

Some friends just refuse to go home, no matter how many hints you drop.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Sounds like you should just be grateful any kind of pussy willingly entered your kip...

First and last I'd say!!

• Advertisement

reminded me of the pat shortt dvd where he is sitting reading the paper and a load of dwarves jump in the window and run around the sitting room. in comes the wife telling him of for leaving the window open cause all the midgets got in

its on youtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Start throwing your own shít into his garden to confuse him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

You leave your windows open and the house unattended and you're worrying about a cat ****ting in the house?

That's a bit like being more annoyed with the blood stains on your trousers than the loss of your leg in a horrible accident.

Sir, I think deep down you are annoyed with yourself and rather than face up to your own inadequacies you transfer your anger to the cat.

I recommend that you protect your home properly and take a weekend away at a retreat and take time to resolve this internal struggle you've transferred to a cat.

Ha, He could have came home to a squatting junkie taking a dump, Or to a house with everything robbed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Ha ha, that is so funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭iCosmopolis

My Dad hates cats, (though they have a feral living in the shed and feeding it for 12 years). Their neighbours got a gorgeous little tom cat, me and my mam were fussing over him every time we seen him. He's a great roof climber. Mam left the extension (their bedroom) window open. Heard a soft thud in the night, thought nothing much of it. Turned in the bed to see the cat in between them...nearly wet myself laughing when she told me.:D

• Advertisement

Na I was upstairs the whole time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

A ninja cat broke in and **** in your sitting room twice in one day:D That is is some funny **** right there, just another reason why cats are the ****. My neighbour was allergic to cats so naturally my cat used to sneak in their window and sleep on their bed :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Na I was upstairs the whole time

Don't believe you.

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    A ninja cat broke in and **** in your sitting room twice in one day:D That is is some funny **** right there, just another reason why cats are the ****. My neighbour was allergic to cats so naturally my cat used to sneak in their window and sleep on their bed :P

Little furry ninja, real life, trolls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

I hope taking a **** is all he did. I really hope he didn't spray all over your sitting room. You might not notice it right away - the smell developes over time. If he did, you'll notice it first thing tomorrow morning after all the windows and doors have been closed all night. Beware!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Get a seamus, even us K-9's feel redundant after seamus.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I left my sittingroom window open today to air out the room.

A few hours later I came back to the room and noticed that a bastard cat shat in the middle of the floor. I cleaned it up and disinfected the area and closed the window. Now I'm after noticing another shit over by the telly.

WTF?!!?

So a cat came into my sitting room earlier today, decided to take a **** and left. A few hours later he came back and done it again! So my neighbour's cat thinks my house is his own personal toilet.

I swear to all of Boards.ie that I Pappy O'Daniel will find this cat and kill him.

Has anything similar happened to any of ye?

Cats have Psychic abilities too, Flathan is all over you PoD.

In fact the cat is amazed that you knew who it was above all the cats in the neighbourhood.

Silly troll thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement