Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Starting off

• 22-06-2012 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi everyone im very interested in archery and ive decided tonbuy some second hand equipment because its very expensive

I was just wondering realistically what equipment i would need, i know a riser and limbs and some good arrows but what else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 stephen.shortt

Go to your local club - you can find all the affiliated clubs on www.archery.ie - and have a go. Sign up for a beginners course if you want and use the club materials. Once you've finished the 6/7 week course then you can decide what you need and the club can help you finding the right kit...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Plymouth Rock

After my first lesson, I knew I wanted to shoot more. My coach helped set me up with a starter trainer bow - Rolan Snake. It cost about 50euro with some arrows. I invested in a target and stand - around 100euros.

Definitely get a lesson first. A decent coach will point you in the right direction!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Heisenberg_

yeah was thinkin bout starting up lessons in sportslink, any recommendations for lessons in north dublin?

Advertisement