Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi riding gear

Options
  • 23-06-2012 6:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭

Aldi have jodhs, yard boots, socks, jodhpur boots for sale tomorrow Sunday June 24th.

Nothing for the horse unfortunately. I missed out on bargain bandages and head collars the last time :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

What are the jods like? I was just about to trek out to TRI to buy some new ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Not sure, they look fine in the picture. Here's a link. For €16 I'm sure they'd be fine for wear around the yard and day to day riding.

I'm after the jodhpur boots if they are any good. €17 for a leather pair. :P

BTW I was in a shop today called Bargain Base, dunno if any of ye are familiar with it, but it's where Lidl send all there left over special buys. It's in Northwood, Santry, near IKEA. They currently have numnahs €5 (quilted, sand colour with a fleecy piece near the pommel area), travelling boots €15 (various colours, not sure of sizes) and a hoof balm and cooling gel for €1 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

omg the yard boots are soooooooo snug got myself and my daughter a pair,great value aswell 14.99

Advertisement