Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link in module

Options
  • 23-06-2012 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

After viewing my results im not sure if ill be able to pass one of my modules at the end of the year I was wondering does the link in module mean I can do that module among my next year of study or do I have to the module on its own? Been looking at the UL website but cant seem to find much information about it.Any reply would be appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

think it on its own. Have to got in contact with your course head and/or student adviser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

It's on its own. You then take the rest of the year off and do the next year with the next cohort (as well as paying full fees).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    It's on its own. You then take the rest of the year off and do the next year with the next cohort (as well as paying full fees).

You sure about that? I heard you paid for the one module you were linking in, in the region of 500e per module...

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭getonmyhorse

I dont understand the scare mongering that go on here sometimes.
    Had to do a link in in second year myself. Youve to pay the fee for the link in 568 per module mine was, different for different departments afaik. And then fees returned to normal for 3rd and 4th year. I.e. the 2000 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Had to do a link in in second year myself. Youve to pay the fee for the link in 568 per module mine was, different for different departments afaik. And then fees returned to normal for 3rd and 4th year. I.e. the 2000 quid

Dude, you've just made my day. :)

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Dude, you've just made my day. :)
    No hassle, i too found it hard to get answers when i fooked up. Alot of people trying to scare the bejesus outta people for no apparent reason. Best of luck buddy, try get a job while your doing the link in would be my only advice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Hang on, you DON'T pay full fees?!

EDIT: i should've made myself clearer, I meant that you paid the full fees for the rest of your time. At least, that's what I thought it was.

Hang on, you DON'T pay full fees?!

EDIT: i should've made myself clearer, I meant that you paid the full fees for the rest of your time. At least, that's what I thought it was.
    I should make myself clearer.
    Dont comment on something you dont know about unless your clear on the facts. Especially because with something like this your putting the fear of god into someone. I'll make myself clear again. You do not pay full fees when you finish the link in module

Advertisement