Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol Prices in Tullamore

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

lizt wrote: »
    Heard bits of it. If I remember correctly, they pretty much said there's no regulatory body to complain to.

Smug ******.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Which petrol station in Portarlington?

Campus on the square. Ones the other end were cheaper, but still above average.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bluesmirnoff

It was discussed on my programme on Midlands 103 yesterday and on Monday, in response to this thread.

No garages in the area provided a spokesperson.

Your posts suggest Topaz are the worst offenders so we will contact their HQ for comment.

If you have any other examples, I would be grateful for your input: will@midlandsradio.fm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

amazing how they are all now 159.9 for petrol now. not a sign of competition anywhere. even the applegreen m4 service station on the way to dublin is 157.9 now and the cheapest being texaco in clonard at 154.9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

158.9 at Maunsells during the week, they seem to be the cheapest around at the moment.

Topaz were 162.9 that same day as i drove past on my way into town to go to Maunsells, and half an hour later on the way home they were 160.9, wtf?! Their fluctuations are a complete joke, no rhyme or reason to them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement