Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web master

Options
  • 23-06-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi all
    i'm new to this so please be patient. I'm looking for someone to design a website for me. i have a VERY low budget so if somebody is out of work and looking to maybe improve their portfolio it might suit them as i may not be able to pay a huge amount. Im not entirely sure this is the right place to post but if anybody is interested please reply.

Also if anybody has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for reading
    Website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

Website wrote: »
    hi all
    i'm new to this so please be patient. I'm looking for someone to design a website for me. i have a VERY low budget so if somebody is out of work and looking to maybe improve their portfolio it might suit them as i may not be able to pay a huge amount. Im not entirely sure this is the right place to post but if anybody is interested please reply.

Also if anybody has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for reading
    Website

Technically here would be the right place to post — the clue was in the name.

As a word of advice, if I want to work for free/low cost to improve my portfolio, I'd probably go to something like a charity — at least that way 1) I feel like I'm doing something worthwhile and 2) it's more likely to get good exposure from their PR.

Otherwise you'd want to be in the line of business that I mightn't already have in a portfolio — eCommerce, video hosting, whatever — although there's a catch that that work is more complicated & I'm less likely to do it cheaply.

Essentially, there's no real incentive for anyone to chase you up on this unless you're giving them more details as to what would make it an interesting project.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

need more information what is the website for

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Please post in the Work Wanted thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement