Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New age rules that may be coming in for whv

Options
  • 23-06-2012 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

Just been reading about the rules that me be coming in for the WHV, it says we could get a visa before were 25 then another after, just wondering if the fact i got one when i was 25 mean i may be entitled to another if these proposed rules come in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Read where?

Since Ive been here Ive heard rumours- from Irish are going to be cut off from getting WHV because our economy is creating too many applicants/ too many illegals, all the way to zee Germans will be given a quota of admissions because too many were coming (not as if they are a threat to jobs- most of them barely work here and spend sod all money). Rumours are rumours- if you hear it down the pub you should be fairly sure the person telling you is a DIAC employee. Otherwise it is probably a severe mismash of balderdash and gobbledegook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod There are no rule changes. What you probably are referring to are proposals ... which is the politicians equivalent of pub talk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement