Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taking songs off your Iphone

• 23-06-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I am trying to take songs off my iphone by unchecking them in the music library because my phone is full so I am trying to make way for new music on it. But I cant seem to take selected songs off the iphone, the only options I seem to have are to sync my entire music library or select playlists, how do I take off individual songs?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It depends how you put them on there. If you are syncing to a playlist then you need to delete them from that playlist. If you are syncing the whole library you can uncheck after telling iTunes only to sync checked songs. If you manually manage your music you'll have to manually delete them either via iTunes or on the phone itself by swiping across the tracks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I dont have the option to choose selected checked songs that is the problem, only my whole library or selected playlists

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Yes you do. It's on the first tab of the iPhone screen in iTunes. Scroll down a bit to see it

Advertisement