Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternative to eircom

Options
  • 23-06-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

apologies if this is in wrong forum, mods feel free to move, thanks.
    anyway my question is about eircom services. is there any alternatives that would include landline phone and internet. at the moment the internet is completely sub standard and monthly price is too high for the phone and internet package. i live out in the country so upc isnt really an option but i was wondering is there much of an alternative out there for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    apologies if this is in wrong forum, mods feel free to move, thanks.
    anyway my question is about eircom services. is there any alternatives that would include landline phone and internet. at the moment the internet is completely sub standard and monthly price is too high for the phone and internet package. i live out in the country so upc isnt really an option but i was wondering is there much of an alternative out there for me?

Hi DeSelby83,

Can you PM me with your telephone number or eircom account number and I will look at your current package and see if there is a more suitable option.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement